Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updated Nursery Pictures

My sweet mother devoted her ENTIRE spring break to coming to Charleston to help me get ready for Mini's arrival. We worked like dogs every day, but I can finally say that, "We're ready." My dad came down for the weekend and helped with the finishing touches...installing the car seat and hanging the ever-so-stubborn mobile from the ceiling.


My glider arrived and it fits perfectly in the room!! And, don't you love the pillow??? As you can see, I moved my changing table in front of the window and the mobile now hangs over it.


Here is a preview of the artwork on either side of the window by the changing table. I swear the walls are the same color (even though it doesn't look like it in this picture). I just LOVE the way it looks!! Better than I ever imagined:).



Thanks, Mom and Dad for all your hard work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment