Wednesday, May 18, 2011

38.5 week update


I went to the doctor this morning and had another US. The fluid levels were a little higher, but not a significant difference. However, now the baby's estimated weight is 6lbs 14oz. So, she's gained a pound in the last 2 weeks, which is a relief. I'm still measuring the same for my fundus height (at 34cm), so because of that, my doctor doesn't want me to go past my due date. So, if the baby doesn't come on her own, I'll be induced Thursday, May 26th!!! Can't wait to meet her:)!

1 comment:

  1. Love this :) And just so you know, the US estimated weight can be off by a pound up/down. Cooper was measuring 8lbs at my 40 week appt and he came out weighing 6lbs 14oz. I'm sure she be as healthy and cute as can be! Definately try to get some napping in this week!

    ReplyDelete