Monday, March 28, 2011

* Atlanta Baby Shower *

I went to Atlanta this weekend for a baby shower honoring Mini and me. It was a great weekend and my besties in the ATL really out-did themselves (as usual) with every attention to detail.


The front of Jenny's door, so pretty in pink:)


All the beautiful hostesses


The grandmothers


Baby Kirk and Mini Meares kissing bellies.
Mama Kirk is 5 weeks ahead of me
(side note: why is it that my belly looks bigger here??? NOT a good sign)


As I said, every attention to detail. They even monogrammed linen napkins with the letter "M" and a princess crown. These will definitely be re-used at future birthday parties:)


I loved the pinwheels that were scattered throughout the house


Sweet treats including strawberry shortcake, cotton candy, & cupcakes


How cute are the pink & white striped paper straws and the glasses of milk??


These were the party favors. I love how our favorite candy (Hot Tamales) was incorporated into the shower. I have such creative friends:)!!!


And, last but not least, this is a great picture of me (sike!) as I opened the last present at the shower. This is a precious pink dress that my very own mother made for Mini. She smocked and did french hand-sewing to make this dress for her granddaughter. Words cannot explain how special this is to me and I will cherish it forever!!!

Thank you so much to all my friends in Hot-lanta and all of my family that travelled from all over to celebrate with me! You're the best and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pinwheels and milk straws.They did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete