Monday, November 5, 2012

Update on school...

I'm such a big girl now, today my mommy got me out of the stroller and I walked straight to my classroom, tried to open the gate (it was locked), and then flagged down the teacher to open it for me. Then, when mommy came back to pick me up when school was over, I was too busy playing with a toy. I looked at mommy and then went back to the toy so I could finish putting animal shapes in their respective places into the barn. WOW!!! What a change since the beginning of the year:)!!

I also have some new words. I am newly obsessed w Eric Carle's book "from head to toe." I can clap my hands like a seal, stomp my feet like an elephant, bend my neck like a giraffe, thump my chest like a gorilla, and kick my legs like a donkey. I can also say "meow, meow" and "whoo" for animal sounds. I also love holding mommy's phone up to my ear and saying "hi" and then, later, "bye".

Lots and lots of fun around here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment