Here are some things I can do:
1. Give five
2. Animal sounds--moo, woof, ee ee (monkey), and kack (duck)
3. Body parts--fingers, hands, toes, feet, nose, eyes, ears, teeth, tongue, hair, and belly button
4. I LOVE shoes. Am obsessed. It's the first thing I notice when I see you and if you take them off, I'm going to bring them to you so you will put them back on
5. I also LOVE jewelry. I guess I'm not going to be a tomboy like my mom;)
6. I've improved my track record at school
7. I have all my teeth until my 2 yr molars come in (thank goodness!)
8. I love my swing in the backward
9. I love typing/texting on mommy's iPhone
10. I can say mama, dada, baby, da (dog), uh oh, bye bye, hi, and lots and lots of gibberish!!
11. I love reading books in the car
12. I love my snack drawer in the kitchen and can even open it by myself
13. I take one nap now
14. I still have tiny feet and wear a size 3
15. I love climbing and sitting on different chairs

Footprints 16months
No comments:
Post a Comment