The fun begins as we start this beautiful journey of watching our children grow up together!!!
Miden wanted to narrate these photos...

Just hanging with one of my best buds...happy as a clam:)

I don't smile as big as Ellie but I'm just as happy;)

Powell, why don't you pay me any attention?? Am I too hairy for you?

Now you're really hurting my feelings...your eyes have locked in on each other.

All eyes on the big girl. She's way too cool for us!!

Now I'm yelling, so you better listen to ME, Powell!!

I don't know what a bald head feels like. Let me rub on yours..

I will bite you if I need to...I want all the attention. I know Ellie has a beautiful smile though. This competition is tough!!

Ok, I'll let you look at her for a second. She's pretty!!

You're looking scared and I'm concerned. Ellie looks like she's up to something. Is she trying to make you steal beer to take on te bus ride home??? Don't let her convince you to break the rules...you're too good for that.

I know I know. She can be tough. Don't cry...you should be happy surrounded by this many women. BECAUSE "we're the three best friends that anyone can have!!"

You're so cute I want to eat you!!!

Yep, we're the best of friends;)

Wanna see what hair feels like??
No comments:
Post a Comment